GVS®: 60 Years of Helping People See Better
GVS is a highly recognized Eyecare Benefits Administrator and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), with a stellar reputation for being “The Optical Company with the Union Label,” as a result of our 60-year dedication to helping people see better.
We offer an easy solution to customize a plan that meets your organization’s specific eyecare needs.
- Fee-For-Service Plan
- GVS offers customized Fee-For-Service Plans that completely eliminate participants’ out-of-pocket expenses while providing them maximum value for their eyecare plan. These plans cover all eligible participants (members and/or families) for a comprehensive Eye Examination, Frame, Lenses, Fashion Tints or Contact Lenses.
- Fixed Payment Plan
- Fixed payment, as its name implies, is a fixed monthly payment per member per month (PMPM).
- For a pre-established fixed monthly payment, all participants (members and/or their families) are entitled to a comprehensive Eye Examination, Frame, Lenses, Fashion Tints or Contact Lenses.
- Payroll Deduction Plan (Voluntary)
- The Payroll Deduction Plan is a voluntary program by which the payroll department deducts a pre-determined weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment from your participating members’ paycheck.
- Each member has the option to enroll singularly or with family coverage.
- Vision Pass (Discount Program)
- Vision Pass is an exclusive, non-insured, VisionCare program that provides your members and their families with very affordable eyecare and eyewear on an unlimited basis.
- One price covers Eye Examination, Frame, Lenses, Fashion Tints or Contact Lenses.
- Ideal for non-covered members and dependents.
- Discounts up to 50% off the national average price of LASIK procedures: GVS has partnered with QualSight, a leader in the LASIK marketplace, to offer our members these substantial savings.
- Convenient locations nationally: Qualsight’s vast network of over 1,000 providers is available in 46 states (90+ locations in New York)
- Skilled and experienced professionals: The network of credentialed surgeons have collectively performed more than 6.5 million procedures.
- Top notch customer service: Qualsight’s Care Managers help with scheduling, pricing and questions.
- Flexible financing options available.
How It Works
- Call Qualsight at 888-568-0308
- A Qualsight Care Manager explains the program and answers preliminary questions
- Screening is conducted to ensure the member’s eligibility
- Qualsight Care Manager helps member find a surgeon and schedule an appointment
Delivering Quality Eyecare Everyday ®
- GVS’s exclusive Mobile Eyecare Center conveniently comes to your location.
- Our centers are “optical facilities on wheels”. The centers are staffed with a Doctor of Optometry and a Licensed Optician.
- Can be utilized for worksites, member meetings, health fairs, and health centers.
- Saves valuable time for members by not taking them away from their workplace.
To inquire how GVS can maximize your eyecare benefits, by customizing a flexible eyecare plan specifically suited to your needs, please fill out the following form and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.